You will soon have access to your very own Horder Centre “Intranet” or “Staff” section of this new website.
Accesss will only be available by way of a personal log-in together with your own confidential password.
Until this area is complete, please use the links below for more information.
These areas will be updated for you on a regular basis.
Due to the complexity in creating this new Staff section it will take a little while before it becomes fully available. Meantime, should you have any questions relating to staff matters kindly contact Human Resources in the usual manner.
Guiding Leadership Behaviours
The Executive Team of The Horder Centre strongly believes they have a duty to provide clear guidance and leadership to all staff in order for the organisation to excel. They have created a set of eight promises, against which they can be judged and held accountable. These are:
- By understanding the needs of individuals we will be responsive and empathetic to their requirements.
- We will make time, actively listen and be supportive.
- We will be enthusiastic and passionate about what we do to inspire others.
- We will encourage, coach and involve our people to be as competent and effective as they can.
- We will encourage our people to challenge our approach, be innovative, and identify and feedback improvements to our practices and behaviour.
- We will make timely decisions which are fair, in an honest, reliable, and transparent manner.
- We will provide clarity and information in order to empower people to meet their maximum potential.
- We will always deliver on our commitments.