Sports / Therapeutic Massage
Sports massage is a deep and therapeutic massage which helps in the recovery of muscle injury and also relieves every day aches and pain.
You don’t have to be an athlete to benefit from a sports massage – day to day life can cause a chronic build up of tension, often around the neck and shoulders which can be greatly reduced through deep tissue massage techniques.
Here are ways a sports massage can help you:
- Speed the healing process
- Helps prevent further injury
- Release muscle spasm
- Reduce scar tissue and adhesions
- Stretch muscles and connective tissue
- Increase circulation and improve lymphatic flow
- Calm the mind
- Increase awareness
- Enhance performance of sport and/or activities of