Expert physiotherapy at Horder Healthcare Eastbourne
Post-operative patients and self-referred private patients of The Horder Centre are able to receive treatment at our outreach Eastbourne physiotherapy service launched recently.
Four clinics a week are being offered by The Horder Centre, at Horder Healthcare Eastbourne, part of the Princess Park Health Centre to give patients easier access to follow-up treatment.
All our Physiotherapists working at Horder Healthcare Eastbourne are Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).
They are able to provide treatment for musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions such as:
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck problems
- Shoulder, arm, wrist or hand problems
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Post operative surgery
- Postural problems
- Muscle and joint problems
Physiotherapy will help relieve symptoms, promote tissue healing and help patients return to home life, work, sport and leisure activities.
Before treatment starts the Physiotherapist will assess and help the patient understand what’s wrong and explain how to avoid further problems. They will then develop an effective treatment plan that takes into account the patient’s lifestyle, leisure activities and general health.
Treatment options include:
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Joint mobilisation
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential and LASER)
- Sports and therapeutic massage
- Acupuncture for pain relief
- Spinal core stability retraining, incorporating
classwork and one-to-one
– Traditional Pilates
– Modified Pilates
- Exercise class for knee pain associated with arthritis
- Postural education
- Corrective exercise
- Post operative rehabilitation
To find out more about our Physiotherapy services or to make an appointment please call 01892 600815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org