Physiotherapy Service – CROWBOROUGH
The Horder Centre Physiotherapy Service is a new and dynamic physiotherapy clinic in Crowborough.
All our Physiotherapists are Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).
They are able to provide treatment for musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions such as:
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck problems
- Shoulder, arm, wrist or hand problems
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Post operative surgery
- Postural problems
- Muscle and joint problems
Physiotherapy will help relieve your symptoms, promote tissue healing and help you to return to home life, work, sport and leisure activities.
Before treatment starts the Physiotherapist will assess you and help you understand what’s wrong and explain how you can avoid further problems. They will then develop an effective treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities and general health.
Treatment options include:
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Joint mobilisation
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential and LASER)
- Sports and therapeutic massage
- Acupuncture for pain relief
- Spinal core stability retraining, incorporating
classwork and one-to-one
- Traditional Pilates
- Modified Pilates
- Exercise class for knee pain associated with arthritis
- Postural education
- Corrective exercise
- Post operative rehabilitation
To find out more about our Physiotherapy services in Crowborough or to make an appointment please call 01892 600815